You have just lived the Australian dream for one or two years in Working Holiday and you do not want to do your "farm work" or you want to stay longer? We have solutions for you !

The main question is: how can I stay in Australia if I don't want to do my farms? One solution: apply for a student visa. The student visa is designed for international students who want to study and work in Australia. With a student visa you are allowed to work 20 hours per week or 40 hours per two weeks. The duration of a student visa depends on the length of the degree you choose as well as an additional 1-2 months of vacation time. In other words, the longer your degree, the longer you will stay in Australia. You can study for 3, 4 or even 5 years. The student visa is the best and cheapest option to stay in Australia while improving your qualifications. Australia offers many quality courses to develop your career, from business to digital marketing to biology or fitness. Studying (at University) will help you in your future career by helping you develop your skills and become an expert in a specific field. Acquiring this expertise will later help you find a job more easily. Invest in your future by studying in the best courses in Australia An Australian student visa is a great way to develop your skills and become a global citizen with international experience. You can also save a lot of money by choosing a student visa instead of a second Working Holiday because of the tax exemptions. We would like to help you in your search for the right course for you. We are experts in education and know and work with all the schools and immigration and will be able to answer all your questions and offer you solutions. Contact us for more information at 039939 1711


Contact us