City of Melbourne (CoM) is committed to ensuring that our international student community can access fresh food during this challenging period. CoM in partnership with Queen Victoria Market (QVM) is providing up to 1000 international students living and/or studying in Melbourne who are in need, with $200 worth of food vouchers (in $5 denominations). These can be exchanged at all food-related Queen Victoria Market shops and stalls.
– To be eligible, you must:be an international student
– live and/or study in the City of Melbourne municipality
– provide a copy or photo of your valid and current student ID
– provide a copy or photo of my valid and current student visa
– be in genuine need of food assistance due to financial hardship
– be able to physically pick up your own vouchers from Melbourne Town Hall or Queen Victoria Market (QVM).
How to apply
Complete and submit your application online. Applications close Friday 22 May at 5pm. If you are in need of food assistance and meet the criteria above, please complete this form and a CoM officer will be in touch via email.
Full article here
This voucher comes in addition to other helps from Victoria State, check all the financial measures to help international students here